We are looking to recruit a Body Shop Manager to facilitate and oversee the day-to-day delivery of excellent customer service and site profitability by motivating, supporting and managing their team to deliver a quality repair – on time, every time.
The successful candidate will deliver exceptional customer service by actively managing the delivery of a first-class customer service journey. This will be achieved by proactive control of the customer experience, from initial booking in to the final return of the vehicle.
Other duties of the post include:
• To deliver financial results in line with agreed budgeted requirements
• To manage site resources and costs in order to optimise capability and profitability
• To actively and effectively manage work provider and supplier relationships
• To manage compliance to all company processes as well as current Health & Safety standards
• To deliver structured individual performance management processes
• We are looking for somebody excellent communication skills and the ability to show a calm, confident approach.
Applicants must be eligible to work within the UK and hold a full clean driving licence.
Up to £40,000k basic salary depending on experience + Bonus potential of £15,000k
Additional Package Info: 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension contribution, Childcare Vouchers, Vehicle Leasing Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Training and Development
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com