Showroom Host/ Receptionist
We're looking for a confident, professional and personable Showroom Host/ Receptionist to join our team. In return, we're offering the right candidate the chance to join our progressive group of dealerships working with a prestigious brand and excellent career prospects.
The Showroom Host / Receptionist must have excellent communication skills, a pleasant telephone manner and must be able to deliver a first class customer service. The Showroom Host / Receptionist will be responsible for:
• Operating a busy switchboard
• Managing customer calls and enquiries professionally and effectively and ensuring they are referred to the most suitable individual within the business
• Showroom hosting by meeting and greeting sales, service and parts customers on their arrival at the dealership
• Building a rapport with customers while identifying what assistance or information they require
• Creating a relaxed and stress free environment for customers
• Contributing to a positive working and team environment
• Assisting with general administration duties in the dealership
• Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy to promote the professional image of the dealership
• Ensuring customer waiting areas are kept clean and tidy
• Replenishing customer refreshment facilities including coffee machines
The Centre requires 5 day a week cover; therefore ideally we are looking for two people on a job share providing cover Monday to Friday from 8:30 – 1:00pm and 1:00pm-6pm
The role is paying up to £9 per hour depending on experience plus benefits.
Applicants must be eligible to work within the UK and hold a full clean driving licence.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com