Our showroom is safely re-open. The North Oxford team are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Whatever your preferred channel, we are open for business physically and virtually to help with all your MINI needs.
What to expect:
- Our forecourt is packed full of New and 100% Approved Used vehicles, available for immediate delivery. You are welcome to visit our forecourt, browse our latest stock and book a test drive either in person with the team or online.
- Our showroom is safely open and we are welcoming back customers with or without an appointment.
- Unaccompanied test drives are now available to book online, via phone or face to face.
- Click and collect as well as home delivery continues to operate.
- Our Product Specialists remain available virtually, with the ability to carry out the entire sales process from the comfort of your own home.
- Contactless collection and delivery for New and Approved Used sales continues to operate.
- Aftersales remains fully and safely open, with booking and loan car availability for all your vehicle needs.
- Contactless collection and delivery for aftersales appointments continues to operate.
Our sales teams will be on hand to assist you, handling all aspects of purchasing a New or Used MINI whether you would prefer to visit us face to face or virtually.
Our Product Specialists are on hand to offer Zoom/Teams/Video calls and telephone appointments, reserve online, value your part exchange and organise finance from the comfort of your home.
If you would prefer to visit us face to face, our team are looking forward to welcoming you back to our retail centre, whether you have booked an appointment or simply walk in.
Unaccompanied test drives are now available, and your chosen vehicle will be fully sanitised before your arrival.
Our service department remains fully open to provide maintenance and bodyshop work to all our customers. To allow us to manage the number of customers within our retail centre, we would advise that where possible all customers pre-book an appointment to avoid unexpected wait times.
If you have chosen to visit us for a drop off or waiting appointment, there are some important guidelines to follow:
Wear a face covering when inside our retail centre at all times. If your personal circumstances exempt you from wearing a face covering, please let a member of our retail centre know on arrival.
Sanitise your hands on arrival at our sanitising station next to reception.
Maintain a strict 2 metre distance between our colleagues and other customers within our retail centre.
Follow the one way system, clearly signposted when entering and exiting the building.
Please adhere to our strict no handshake policy.
If you prefer to have your vehicle collected and returned to you when service work is complete, we are able to collect and return your vehicle from a work or home address within a 15 mile radius of our retailer, this service is chargeable at a cost of £20 per vehicle.
Please ensure your face mask is worn at all time, when visiting our retail centre.